Monday, 10 March 2014

Fitness Tool Corner: Mini Gym

Hi everyone!  I finally decided to build up my own mini gym at home as not all days I can come back home walking from work or swim as there might be the armageddon type storm going on or simply I might not be in the mood to get wet ;-) As dumbbell weight can be pretty expensive I looked on the net for body-weight exercises and all of them use 2 tools: a yoga matte and a stability ball. All exercises looked pretty easy so I put on youtube and started...I could have not been more wrong: why do they call it stability ball??? It's a damn unstable crazy thing that makes everything MORE tough and complicated! I could hardly even start to do any repetitions at all as I was first trying to get this damn blu thing stay still...