Hallo everyone and welcome back in my Blog! Last week has been a bit challenging for me as I was out of town for work and I stayed in a Hotel that had the biggest breakfast display ever...I tried not to pig on carbs (even if I cracked last day and got one croissant and two pancakes...) so I almost filled mysef every morning with salmon and turkey ham.
Then, as I had to have lunch at work, I could not avoid to try the Bavarian cuisine, which is by default not the lightest ever...
Basically I only managed to eat clean at night, as I shopped some fruit and almond nuts at the local grocery store. Anyway this week I am trying to "pay for my sins" and I am having a full veg lunch (and dinner) almost every day. I also came back home from office by foot (and is a good 6 Km walk). This weekend I will have a birthday party so we'll see how I will manage with that....